Murphy’s Law continues to wreak havoc with the print edition of Dodging Eros, Through Past, Present and Pleasure. It’s probably going to be available for the end of the summer reading season, which is why the 2nd Grown-Ups Getaway Giveaway has been extended to Saturday, December 10, 2016 with the second winner’s name posted by Saturday, December 17.
Extending the 2nd GGG entry period until the end of the year opens up eligibility to readers who buy or review any of my titles per the updated details listed below.
No purchase necessary, Void where prohibited. Every previous eligible entrant remains entered except for Paula S., who won in February.
Adjusted details here:
2nd Grown-Ups Getaway Giveaway Extended until 12/10/2016
Reading has been a brain escape for me since my dad used silly voices at bedtime to enact each character from my collection of Dr. Seuss books. The launch of Dodging Eros, Through Past, Present and Pleasure by Private Moments Publishing (an imprint of 5 Prince Publishing) seems like the perfect opportunity to offer reviewers and readers a chance to win a mini-retreat from the demands of being a grown-up and to focus on the pleasures of being a consenting adult.
- A mid-week, 3-day/2-night getaway for two adults (both at least 18 years old)
- Entry period will run from 12:01 a.m. ET Monday, January 4, 2016 through 11:59 p.m. ET Saturday, December 10, 2016.(1)
- Winner will be chosen by random drawing, and announced on the Blerdy Binge Reader blog (BlerdyBingeReader.blogspot.com) and posted to the Cardyn Brooks Facebook page by Saturday, December 17, 2016.
- Within 30 days of confirmed verification of eligibility to receive the prize, the randomly selected winner will receive a gift card or voucher redeemable for the value of a mid-week, 3-day/2-night stay in a double occupancy standard room at a property at an international hotel chain or resort from a pre-determined list of locations. Booking dates subject to availability at the selected property. Gift card or voucher not redeemable for cash.
- Winner is responsible for all prize taxes, travel arrangements, travel documents, applicable legal & medical clearances, travel costs, parking fees, upgrade charges, mini-bar, room service, spa services, activities fees, meals, gratuities, surcharges and currency exchange fees.
- Winner is responsible for meeting all eligibility requirements.
- One entry per person (at least 18 years old as of December 10, 2016) per the following methods by 11:59 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 10, 2016:
1. Dodging Eros print or digital purchase: Post a pic of yourself holding your copy of DE under the DE cover art post on the Dodging Eros: Grown-Ups Getaway Giveaway Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/Dodging-Eros-Grown-Ups-Getaway-Giveaway-457817364426217/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel and/or
2. DE review (e-ARCs available through NetGalley or print ARCs--eventually--from www.PrivateMomentsPublishing.com) posted to Amazon or Goodreads
3. Post a review of Seducing the Burks, Five Erotic Tales by Cardyn Brooks or of her upcoming C. X Brooks from www.Mojocastle.com title (TBA) to Amazon or Goodreads
No purchase necessary. Purchasing multiple copies of Dodging Eros will not equal multiple entries nor will it increase an entrant’s odds of winning. Total number of eligible entries as of the close of the contest will determine the odds of winning. 5PP and PMP employees, and Mojocastle Press employees, and employees of the winning hotel chain/resort and their spouses, domestic partners and their children are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law.
(1) As sponsor of this 2nd Grown-Ups Getaway giveaway the author is not responsible for entries that are not received by the closing deadline. The author is not liable for events that may occur while giveaway winner and/or companion reside at the destination property or while they travel to and from the destination property. Entering this giveaway equals agreeing to all terms of participation.
The randomly selected winner will receive a mid-week, 3-day/2-night mini-retreat for 2 adults (both at least 18 years old) as described in the above giveaway details.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Hyatt Hotels.